(CSR) refers to practices and policies undertaken by corporations that are intended to have a positive influence on the world. The key idea behind CSR is for corporations to pursue other pro-social objectives, in addition to maximizing profits. Examples of common CSR objectives include minimizing environmental externalities, promoting volunteerism among company employees, and donating to charity.
To build capabilities of youth by strengthening their skills so that they can be utilized for existing or new jobs in the industry. This will ensure professional approach and standard deliveries as candidate gets chance to develop new skills or upskill the existing expertise.
- Directly getting associated with Skill India Initiative
- Your funds will be utilized for Employability Enhancing training programs (fresh training, upskilling, reskilling, etc)
- TSSC is the SSC with 12A and 80G compliance hence, eligible for CSR fund disposition
- Routing your CSR needs through expert and experienced team
- Setup of skill labs including equipment already executed for clients